Terms and Conditions
Payment of Participant fees
- Payment must be received by OBDS prior to the conference. OBDS reserves the right to deny access to the conference to any participant who has not paid their registration invoice before the start of the conference.
- If payment is made shortly before the conference (e.g. up to seven working days before the conference), participants are required to bring evidence of this payment to the conference in case the payment has not yet been recorded by OBDS.
- If registration occurs too close to the conference and payment could not be made in advance by bank transfer, payment in cash on arrival could be madeat the conference if previously agreed with OBDS.
- Cancellations must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org on or beforeFriday, 16th of August 2019
- There is no refund for cancellations that are not received in writing or for cancellations received after Friday, 16th of August 2019
- If notification of cancellation is received after Friday, 16th of August 2019, a substitute delegate can be sent to the conference. Please contact email@example.com with substitute delegate details by Tuesday, 3rd of September 2019.
- A 10% administration charge may be levied at the discretion of OBDS for any cancellations received after an invoice has been issued.
- Registration as a delegate for this event constitutes the acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- Please note that you must also personally cancel any hotel booking you have made by contacting directly the hotel, independently of cancelling your delegate registration